PRELIMS CRASH COURSE – 2019
3’C (CURRENT CAPSULE COURSE )
Kalhana Academy-named after the first historian of India, ‘Kalhana’ ,endeavours the fostering of exceptionally accomplished bureaucrats.
We strive to bring out the hidden potential in each candidate to facilitate them fulfill their dream of becoming a civil servant.
“Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” Lakhs of hearts in India throb everyday with the dream of cracking the Civil Services Examination. The journey towards it is like that of a boat which encounters many rigorous waves before reaching the shore. To effectively sail in this itinerary, it is imperative to follow the right approach and methodology. So, Kalhana Academy has quite impeccably designed a tailor made course for Prelims 2019 called as the “3C- CURRENT CAPSULE COURSE FOR PRELIMS-2019”, STARTING FROM 10TH MARCH 2019 to make the preparation comparatively seamless. This course effectively captures the nuances of the Prelims syllabus and provides an extensive coverage and analysis of the topics.
Our “3C- Current Capsule Course for Prelims -2019” is loaded with the following features:
1.It is an 80 hours power packed programme.
2.It has 11 tests including 3 full tests of General Studies and CSAT, respectively.
3.It provides an exhaustive study of the following topics:
•Art and Culture
• International Issues & Organisations
• National Issues & Organisations
•Indices and Indicators
• Interim Budget 2019 – 20
• Polity and Governance
• Government Schemes
•Bills, Committees & Commissions’ Reports
• Government Ministries & Niti Aayog
•India Year Book – 2019
•Science and Technology
• Environment, Ecology, Biodiversity & Climate Change
• Geography with focus on important locations.
4.This course offers a thorough analysis of:
• Government sources like Yojana, Kurukshetra, PIB, India Year Book, Ministries,, Departments and the Gazette of India.
• Newspapers like The Hindu, The Indian Express, Livemint and The Economic Times.
• Selected Articles of the magazines like Economic and Political Weekly, Down to Earth, Frontline, World Focus ond Science Reporter.
•Economic Survey and Budget
•Atlas ( India and World)
5.A COMPLIMENTARY BOOK BY KALHANA ACADEMY OF THE
LAST 22 YEARS’ SOLVED PAPERS-FOR CIVIL SERVICES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION(PAPER-1).